THREE DAYS FILLED WITH LEARNING!
PICQIC brings you a one-day workshop for beginners, on 9 September 2021, in which we’ll cover the basics of quantum information and computation. The lecture series will be carried out by Aeysha Khalique and Muhammad Faryad.
Get a chance to interact with fellow students and our renowned speakers in discussion sessions, designed to encourage engagement and help participants build professional relationships.
Early researchers, graduate and undergraduate students will all have the opportunity to present their work on a one-page poster, followed by a five-minute demonstration. The posters will be evaluated by our panel of judges, with a prize being awarded for the best poster.
Join us for a special guidance session about careers in quantum technology around the world, with emphasis on careers outside academia. The session will be carried out by our guest speaker.
Join our vibrant learning research environment at PICQIC with keynote speakers from around the world, speaking on diverse topics:
- Barry Sanders (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Chao-Yang Lu (University of Science and Technology of China)
- Jason Twamley (Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan)
- Jingbo Wang (University of Western Australia, Australia)
- Mark Wilde (Louisiana State University, USA)
- Vahid Karimipour (Sharif University, Iran)
Bunch of invited talks by speakers from leading universities in Pakistan:
- Adam Zaman (LUMS, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore )
- Bilal Tariq (NCP, National Centre for Physics, Islamabad)
- Farhan Saif (Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad)
- Jibran Rashid (IBA, Institute of Business Administration, Karachi)
- Manzoor Ikram (NILOP, National Institute of Laser and Optronics, Islamabad )
- Muhammad Faryad (LUMS, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore )
- Salman Khan Safi (Comsats University, Islamabad)
- Shahid Iqbal (NUST, National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad)